AGREEMENT OF COOPERATION
on one side,
on the other side.
ARTICLE 1 : MAIN LINES OF COOPERATION
The partners agreed to cooperate in following fields : artistic experimentation,
research and education, as described bellow.
* Artistic experimentation
The partners agree to welcome artists and to offer them facilities and
technical supports in order to enable them to carry out individual or collective
The partners commit themselves to exchange specific data both scientific
and technical (theoretical sessions, seminars, exchanges via Internet,
* Education :
The partners commit themselves to find out the ways and means to improve
their knowledge for various audiences (students, adults, children).
The parners undertake to facilitate their cooperation by making available
their administrative and technical ressources in order to achieve the common
actions they have agreed upon.
ARTICLE 2 : TOPICS OF INTEREST
Beforehand, the partners have identified the following topics as being
of common interest :
- Artistic and cultural exchanges linked to new technologies ;
- Artificial Intelligence and knowledge engineering ;
- New technologies applied to ecology ;
ARTICLE 3 : MEANS
The partners commit themselves to facilitate the exchange of teaching
staff, artists and students.
To carry out individual projects as well as interactive artistic experiments
connected to other disciplines, other artists or groups of artists ;
* Students :
To carry out individual projects within the frame of their studies'program
* Teachers :
To give lectures and supervise students'research projects.
ARTICLE 4 : MANAGERIAL STAFF
The partners agree to set up specific teams to achieve their aims :
- Coordination and agreement about concepts and orientations
- Setting up of logistics
- Seing to the achieving of the aims
On one side :
- Evgeny D.Patarakin, teacher, head of the Distant Learning Laboratory,
responsible for educational and network aspects.
- Tatiana Moguilevskaya, art curator and art critics specialized in new
technologies, responsible for the artistical programmation and coordination
between artists and Russian partners.
On the other side
- Louis Bec, zoosystemician, art inspector for the French Ministry of
Culture, responsible for the artistic and scientific aspects.
- Christian Soucaret, teacher, head of LOEIL,responsible for the educational
- Jean-Pierre Mandon, teacher, computer scientist, responsible for the
technical and technological aspects.
- Emmanuelle Baron, information and communication manager, responsible
for the coordination between the partners.
ARTICLE 5 : FINANCIAL PLANS
The partners commit themselves to secure specific funds for these activities.
The following institutions will be contacted :
On one side
- Russian Fund for Basic Research;
- Russian Fund for Humanitary Research ;
- INTAS ans other European Programs ;
- Soros Fundation.
On the other side :
- French Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- AFAA (French Association for Artistic Action) ;
- French Ministry of Culture
- DAI (Departement of International Affairs)
- DAP (Fine Arts Delegation Council in research, Mission of Research)
- DRAC (Regional Departement of Cultural Action)
- French Ministry of Research
- French Ministry of Education
- Local Public Funds
- Region Provence-Alpes-Cote d'Azur
- Departement des Bouches-du-Rhone
- City of Aix-en-Provence
- Private Funds and other sponsors
Signed in duplicate, the...December
For the Russian Institute of Regional Problems, Alfred
For the Program Systems Institute, Gennady
For the University of Pereslavl, Michael
For CYPRES, Claude Gudin,
Ysabel de Roquette, Director,
For LOEIL, Christian Soucaret,
For the Art School (enclosed the convention between the
Art School and CYPRES).