Hie eveybody! This is Alexander, the English teacher of the camp for
summer 1995. We have a pretty variegated program this session.
If we put it in the nutshell it will look in the following way:
- We study idioms & modern useful words &
expressions which will develop our speech communication skills and
enrich our vocabulary.
- We read short homourous stories which develop our comprehension
abilities & "guessing" skills.
- We learn some tongue twisters to work on our pronunciation.
- In terms of training our memory we learn songs, & some texts which
are used as the integral part of a play or any other kind of show
- We play the famous SON OF MAD LIBS(the most popular party game) &
while playing it we learn the names of the English parts of speech.
6.We also develop our imagination, imaginative thinking & memory
all together by guessing various riddles & crosswords.
- Speaking in general we have a lot of fun, & laugh so much you would
not have imagined it.